Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Yet another masterpiece of yours!

You never cease to amaze me! Your animation was flawless, I mean it was just beautiful!! I have been a fan of your work for quite some time now, and I have to say you are def improving!! Great job and keep up the good work!!!! Id say def front page and one of the top of the month!!

The Fujis The Fujis

Usually I despise claymation......

But I REALLY liked this!!! Great job man! you have some great talent and i truly enjoyed your flash!! It was perfect, flawlessly animated and the sounds were good quality as well. Just overall a great piece of work! Thank you for putting in soo much time and producing such an outstanding flash!!
~Duke

One - A Short One - A Short

That was awesome!

Your animation was very smooth and drawn very well. The sound was also good quality. Overall just a very well rounded and well done animation. Great job!!

Terrorist Killer Terrorist Killer

it wasnt bad

but you already submitted this and it even looked like it was going to be saved......so why did you resubmit it?????

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

not bad, i liked it

i enjoyed your animation style and it seemed to flow nicely, only problem with the game i found was that i got stuck in a tree in a maze and couldnt get out but besides that it was good. congrats on the award

Yathzee23 Yathzee23

it was pretty good

one thing i would change would be so that when you push to hold dice you should be able to unhold them, it wouldnt let me roll em again and i accidentaly clicked to hold one and got stuck holdin it. i would change that, add background music as well, and possibly a more interesting background. other than that it was pretty good, gj man

Evil-Dog - Changes Evil-Dog - Changes

that song was really tight

and im impressed with your guitar skills, it sounded good!! keep up the good work